Thursday, September 27, 2012

"You"


Just -----------------------------------{I named my toothbrush after you}
Like---------------------------------------{You taught me to rock climb}
Someone---------------------------------------------------------{Nurse}
Better----------------------------------------------------{Hockey cards}
Keep----------------------------------------------------------{Survivor}
Doing---------------------------------------{You were my first valentine}
Better-----------------------------------------------{Cops and Robbers}
Just-----------------------------------------------{You'd walk me home}
Listen-------------------------------------------------{I still can't explain}
Again---------------------------------------{I made a website about you}
Run---------------------------------------------------------{That locket}
Better----------------------------------------------{Turned out to be gay}
Now-----------------------------------------------------------------{Boats}
Catch------------------------------------------------{Sorry for the deceit}
Loose---------------------------------------------------------------{First}
There------------------------------------------------------------{Mistake}
Better?--------------------------------------------------{I guess we'll see :D}



No comments:

Post a Comment