Friday, April 25, 2014

What I Need to Hear From You




You need to know I bless you to let go.
 I bless you to move on. 
You need to know that I no longer want to hold you down,
 en-cage you in my insecurities.
I release you to roar with all your might,
 no matter how much I fear the sound.
 I bless you to be you, 
to fight for your dreams, 
to run with your ambition, to love without condition. 
I want you to know that you are enough, 
you have always been enough. 
You need to know that I hope for your success. 
I believe in your potential. 
Know that no matter where you are in life 
you can always find a home in my soul. 
I will always love you,
 the way I express that love may change
but I love you,
 regardless of time, or distance. 
I will never forget what has passed,
 but I will also never stop being excited for what the future holds.
 I look forward to reading the rest of your story
 and I release you to write it 
with all the wild vigor you have bottled in your soul, 
one-two-three, go!











No comments:

Post a Comment