Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Showers



Photo Credit: Megan Anderson


14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”~ John 4:14 




I came across this photo while perusing my facebook, and it seemed to somehow capture all that is glorious about spring. Rivers full to the brim with cold renewing, refreshing, water that seem to blur all the lines that winter has drawn. Flowers start to stain colour on what has been a bleak canvas for several months. Peoples toes starting to show rainbows as they bravely slip on a pair of gorgeous open toed shoes in hopeful expectation of the warmer days ahead. So as April Showers continue to drown us as spring is here is full force. I let them wash away the gloom of winter, quench my thirst for spring, and water the seedlings that will turn May into a bouquet of flowers.


Happy Puddle Jumping
~Adrianna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment