Saturday, April 23, 2011

Early Saturday




{Vancouver Skyline: Dave Rogers}


 
                          Yay, finally the highly anticipated long weekend! I personally am quite enjoying the fact that Easter long did not fall over spring break this year, extra vacation time is always welcomed. My family and I are headed west to the big, rainy, city of glass for what is sure to be a fam jam with the firsties, (some of whom recently returned home from a whirl wind trip to Asia, which I am so stoked to hear all about!).  Well amidst all the celebrations, family, delicious food, chocolate, rabbits, and eggs I am hoping to keep up better blogging habits than I have the past couple days. We will see what comes of that goal. Anyway I leave at 6:00am this morning and I have yet to pack so I best be getting some shut eye. I am sure as the rest of this wonderful Saturday unfolds I will update this post so check back!  

And I will leave you with something fantastic to start, (or finish) your day off with...


                                                                    {Sarah Lamb: Princess Flourine}

No comments:

Post a Comment