Saturday, April 23, 2011

Set Backs for Saturday

So this is an interesting story... I will probs not be blogging much, as I fell down the stairs this morning... I know that sounds ridiculous someone of my age falling down the stairs, you would think I was a two year old who was just learning to walk and my parents left the gate to the stairs open. No though I know how to walk but if you get a running start to my stairs you are going down on the corner where the last few wrap towards the basement. Anyway so long story short I fell down the stairs and broke my pinky finger and strained my right hand; so as you can imagine typing hurts, as well as many other things! Anyway so this is my written excuse for why I will likely fail at my goal of frequent blogging over the weekend!

Hope you have had as interesting a Saturday as I have!

~Adrianna

P.S. Vancouver is awesome we just got back from a long walk down by Brighton park and the Ocean; beautiful! Once my finger is feeling better (hopefully soon) I will post some photos of the beauty, and the cherry trees in bloom!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. Good job, kiddo.. nice to see that there are teens still interested in writing :) I'm following you now! Muahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete