Monday, May 16, 2011

Deepest Apologizes


Ok so lately I have been too busy enjoying this lovely view to write; for this I must apologize profusely. I promised to update you on the results of how I was doing with my routine and I have failed on that front. As far as my routine goes I have done a rather mediocre job at following it. Except for today, I have not been waking up at the 6:00am designated time and  I have not been able to do my homework on account of not being able to write due to some soft tissue damage in my right hand. As of late I have been getting rather frustrated with the continuation of the limitations of my injured hand. When you cannot do the majority of work, school gets rather boring! So that's about it, sorry that my life has been terribly uninteresting, and slightly depressing lately.

I promise to try and write more.
~Adrianna


No comments:

Post a Comment