Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things to Love Thursday

{Photo Credit: The Ballerina Project}



*Birthday celebrations for my beautiful "little" sister * Friends getting their "N's" * Finally learning that I have a extender tendon injury along with an intrinsic muscle injury and nerve irritation to the fourth and fifth fingers on my right hand (not a broken pinkie like I had originally thought) * Knowing that I am not going mad, and that the pain I had in my hand wasn't my brain playing tricks on me * FINALLY working towards healing * That the weather has finally brightened up... maybe spring is actually on its way * In studio rehearsal being this Saturday * Modern costumes * writing poetry again (even though it is for a school project, I am just happy to be started again) * going in at lunch to write a test, and finishing early enough to blog while everyone else is writing their tests * Planning mothers day out with my younger brother * Suffolk Solo's <3 * Planning a Princess tea party that was supposed to happen last year but never did because I came down with the stomach flu * Saturday morning ballet class *

~Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment