Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Challenge



{Photo Credit: Ruth Pontalti}



Happy Mothers Day!
Ok so if you have read my very first post you will know that I had written that I was starting a fantastic new routine... well hmm? Sadly I have failed to keep up with the routine, despite the fact that it is posted on my wardrobe doors. I was doing really well for about a week and a half but then I got sick with the stomach flu, and have not been able to get back to following it. Anyway so this post is to signal a fresh start... starting today I am back to my routine, grumpy right hand and all!

Here are the details...

{sorry about the bad cellphone picture}
                         
Ok so about a month ago I made this schedule/ routine up (sorry about the crappy cell-phone picture) ... The large sticky notes at the top say the days of the week (Saturday-Friday). The rows, and columns of green, pink, orange, blue, white, and yellow stick notes underneath each larger one are blocks of time during my week. On each of the smaller sticky notes I have written what I should be doing (key word SHOULD) on that day of the week, and what times I should (there's that word again) be doing them at! For Example on Monday (purple square) I will, wake up at 6:00am eat breakfast go running or stretch (Green Square), Leave for school at 8:00am (pink square), Be at school from 9:00am- 3:15pm (Orange Square), Get home from school at 4:00pm have a snack and do my homework (blue square), Leave for dance at 5:30, modern dance from 6:00-8:00 (white square), arrive home at 8:30 and be in bed at 9:00 (yellow square).

So as I take each day this week as an individual dose of routine, I will keep you updated as to how it goes. I also want to challenge any of you out there who feel that your life is just a little to spontaneous to make your own routine up and try to follow it alongside me and mine! 

Wishing you all (and myself) luck!

~Adrianna



No comments:

Post a Comment